Booked My Spray Tanning Course!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Klassy Klaws

Reaction score
I am so excited I have just booked my Tantrick Spray Tanning Course :D:D
I am heading off down to Glasgow to see the fab Lorraine and Shelly:hug:

The only problem I have is I am going to have to get all my lumpy wobbly bits out in public :Scared::o

I am hoping this is going to be what I need to give my business a push and bring in the clients.

You will have a fab time... you will have that much fun, you wont be bothered that you are standing in the nud!

You will have made back your money in no time... Just intime for the summer as well. x

Big pat on the back for you for choosing the best spray tan training training,
i am sure your wobbly bits are no where near as bad as you think (none of us are perfect, not even super models)
when you have sprayed a few people you will look at body's just as we do
IT IS A CANVAS and not a body that we take any notice of,
hth to make you feel more relaxed and enjoy your training and the great tan you will come away with :hug:

i did my training last week and i loved it, and so will you and of course you have choose the best spray tan to go with. :hug:

may be joining you soon.

its exciting isnt it karen?????

Well done you !!!! Good luck you will love it!!!!

Where exactly in Glasgow are you doing the training as I'd love to do this as well?:hug:

Thanks, have emailed them for dates, and will hopefully be joining you in the nud soon.:o

You will love it! x

Good for you Karen .... if I lived a bit nearer, I'd happily be a model for you (although you'd have to look at my wobbly bits instead of looking at your own wobbly bits, so there's no gain there I'm afraid :lol: :lol:) xx

Looking forward to this, but dreading putting all the wobbly bits on show. :o

:hug:Good for you Karen, I have had all my wobbly bits on display today, those paper knicks are tiny!!! So baby belly (even though my youngest is 3) was on show, stretch marks, cellulite the lot! :hug:

I am so excited I have just booked my Tantrick Spray Tanning Course :D:D
I am heading off down to Glasgow to see the fab Lorraine and Shelly:hug:

The only problem I have is I am going to have to get all my lumpy wobbly bits out in public :Scared::o

I am hoping this is going to be what I need to give my business a push and bring in the clients.

Well done Karen and if you'r worried about showng off your wobbly bits simply ask the trainer to turn out the lights when she sprays you...can't guarantee what your tan will be like but at least you may feel better:lol:

Seriously though all spraytan operator's (whichever brand) have seen all shapes and sizes and after a few hundred it all becomes a blur to them..also they will be so busy concentrating on the job they are doing to even notice..so don't worry :hug:

Remember beauty is in the "eye of the beholder" and comes from within (no matter what your outer looks like)...ok so a sprytan does also halep a little :hug:

Have a good time..try and enjoy the experiance and all will be well :hug:

Well done you! Good luck on the course!

Latest posts

Back