Booking in system

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHELSEAHARVEY

Reaction score
Can any recommend who they use for there booking in system

I want to get rid of my appointment book my writing is massive & I struggle to write different things in that I have going on

I use my phone calendar 99.9% of the time but when I'm on a call I can't see what availability I have so have to end the call & call them back

I want something on a laptop/computer where it's set out weekly with the treatments I offer, I can take there details book them in with the treatment they want & it blocks that allocated time out

How much roughly as well is something like this?

All depends on how mug you want to spend, I use SalonIris which was £800 but others use UniSalon which is about £150 I think.

Ask google for salon software too :)

I use salonlite works perfectly for me & it's free!!!

I use Salon Iris - price quoted is about right - and I have just started using their online booking system which has been fantastic. I like it because it has grown with me - didn't want something good for the here and now, but would have to change in the future. Hope that helps!

I use 'my book of clients' it's perfect if you have iPhone or iPad its £1.99 I think and you can add services and it connects with your phone book so your clients are in there already. It shows in day view, week view or month view. X

Shall check them all out thanks

Jodie can Only see "my book if clients" it's American for $1.99

I am looking for something too. I am currently using google calendar and have to say its so easy and I can access it everywhere

I love using my book it was bout £1.99 I use it every day xxx

I love salon lite too. Cannot wait for their app but the mobile webpage is great too x

Thanks for the recommendations, always great to see! :D

As Salonlite is indeed free, I'd heartily recommend people signing up and testing it out for themselves. If (and it's a very big if!) you decide it's not for you, then you can always just stop using it.

Here's the signup link:

Salon Lite - Register - The world's first free online salon and spa management software

Don't worry about the 'type of business' option, that's just there so it can create some example settings for you - you can always configure it for your specific business anyway.

Being free SalonLite is great, but to make me want to jump ship to this I'd want to see some extra functionality in a paid subscription service.

But if you want to try a basic appointment management tool then this is great.

Jodie can Only see "my book if clients" it's American for $1.99

Hey sweetie, it's deffo my book of clients. The pic shows what it looks like xxx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1369094290.128344.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1369094290.128344.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 65
Being free SalonLite is great, but to make me want to jump ship to this I'd want to see some extra functionality in a paid subscription service.

But if you want to try a basic appointment management tool then this is great.

If you don't mind me asking, what sort of functionality would you like to see? We've produced software for the industry for about 20 years now, so hopefully we know what we're doing, but the secret to good software is to look at what people who actually the software ask for. It's actually part of the reason I'm a visitor here - I'm not sales, I'm a support / tech person :)

Would love to have your feedback either here, or you can email me direct at [email protected]

Back