Booking systems

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kama81

Reaction score
has anyone got any recommendations for salon booking systems, trying to get away from the 'book' but not really sure where to start..how much to spend etc..any advice would be great!

I still use 'the book'....next question is, how many staff do you have?
I can understand the need, to some extent if you have lot's of staff, but I'm not convinced it's a necessity if your a small concern, especially if you still 'back up' with 'the book'! :D

I can't help either, I still have "the book"
I'm reluctant to go to an online have online booking system, knowing my luck it will crash lol

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm the same still using the book method but want to get salon software. So far Salon Iris is looking reasonably priced, I've registered for more info. The other is phorest - not sure of the pricing structure for this one so again I've registered for more info. I tried Salonlite pro - a great price but sadly it kept crashing & you could book the same client in for multiple appointments x

Have you looked at SalonLite? A free (with the option to upgrade to a paid version) cloud based appointment scheduling system with SMS reminders (you buy in bulk) uni united columns and services.

I've used it for 3 years now.

:)

I use ovatu after reading lots on here and am very happy. Price is reasonable too!

Hi I use salonlite and it's great and free

Do you have a lot if bookings via salon lite? I'm in process of setting it up.

Moving away from an appointment book is a big deal for some clients so make sure you have a trial before hand... Our Salon Tracker | Salon Software has plenty of advanced features at an affordable price! Additionally, we also provide free and unlimited updates and support so it's the perfect choice for first time software buyers! Hope this helps!

Hi.

Just wondered how you found Salonlite? Just in my 30 day free trial and loving it so far. Would love to hear your thoughts 3 years in.

Hi, I decided to put some 'deals' on Wahanda and they have supplied a fantastic Online Booking System that our clients absolutely love and it saves time being able to book in anytime.xx

We used the salonlite free system then moved onto the pro we have now just signed up to the premier which is by the same people! By using salonlite it has eased us away from the book quite nicely and hassle free.

Phorest Phorest Phorest!!! They are more expensive than others but it is SO worth it!! Best money I ever spent in my salon. The system is geared towards retention marketing, brilliant SMS and e-mail system for marketing, fantastic loyalty program for clients, sends e-mail after client visits Thanking them and asking them to leave a review which gets sent over to your computer and can be uploaded across to Facebook and/or Twitter and Pinterest in a click of a button. This is just a fraction of the amazing things you can do and so easy to use. Absolutely invaluable tool if you want to grow your business in this day and age. Honest to god the best thing I ever did for my business!!!

Phorest Phorest Phorest!!! They are more expensive than others but it is SO worth it!! Best money I ever spent in my salon. The system is geared towards retention marketing, brilliant SMS and e-mail system for marketing, fantastic loyalty program for clients, sends e-mail after client visits Thanking them and asking them to leave a review which gets sent over to your computer and can be uploaded across to Facebook and/or Twitter and Pinterest in a click of a button. This is just a fraction of the amazing things you can do and so easy to use. Absolutely invaluable tool if you want to grow your business in this day and age. Honest to god the best thing I ever did for my business!!!

I love my system it's called Hive salon software can do all the above and more best thing is it costs just €69.99 pm (£50.00) I can use it on my lap top or on any of my devices. They advised me on a wireless printer and cash drawer for £220 to me it was a no brainer. Check them out for yourselves. It's the way forward.

I love my system it's called Hive salon software can do all the above and more best thing is it costs just €69.99 pm (£50.00) I can use it on my lap top or on any of my devices. They advised me on a wireless printer and cash drawer for £220 to me it was a no brainer. Check them out for yourselves. It's the way forward.
Hi

Any other cheaper options on SMS marketing...lauren

sally

We use on an advantage and have done for the last three years . You get to software packages One for your salon computer and one for your home laptop you all the software it is not licensed to you we are so helpful every time you need help reasonably priced and their online booking is the most . And we threw away I will book the same day . Honestly you will never look back x

Hi guys,

I work for Kitomba which is a great option if you're looking for a simple to use system that has everything you need and is only £2 p/staff member p/week. I'm happy to give more information should anyone want it. Good luck with the search.

I use kitomba. I think it's fab. The staff are really helpful and supportive and it's easy to use.

The price is fantastic one of the least expensive.

Latest posts

Back