Boots No7 foundation stain on clothes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KayaPapaya

Reaction score
Hi Beauty geeks

Does anyone have any tricks for getting some tiny spots of foundation out of a brand new white t-shirt?

I pumped the bottle and it must have been near the bottom so spluttered out and got the t-shirt in a few places.

I've soaked, used Shout stain remover, soaked in stain remover and again in washing powder and it's still there.

Are there any MUA tricks?

Sounds a bit silly but I only bought the t-shirt the day before, washed it put it on and then managed to get stuff all over it!! LOL! :(

I find rubbing liquid hand soap or rub a bar of soap on stains often get them out. Do it on both sides of the stain and then wash as normal.

I find rubbing liquid hand soap or rub a bar of soap on stains often get them out. Do it on both sides of the stain and then wash as normal.

Thank you Corkrose, I'll give that a go. 2 more washes have yet to shift it! I don't want to wash at 60C or I'll ruin/shrink the shirt!! :)

i did the same thing on white bed sheets, except it was a big bit. Tried everything to get it out so eventually i put domestos toilet bleach on it scrubbed it with a brush put it in the washing machine again and voila! xxx

I should add it was the clear stuff not the coloured stuff x

i did the same thing on white bed sheets, except it was a big bit. Tried everything to get it out so eventually i put domestos toilet bleach on it scrubbed it with a brush put it in the washing machine again and voila! xxx

I should add it was the clear stuff not the coloured stuff x

Wow, I daren't add bleach it might go yellow I think?

But I think the t-shirt is a right-off now. I spilled something else down it too :( Clumsy oaf I am! :)

Latest posts

Back