Botox - commission

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gray

Reaction score
Hi,

I am currently looking for a Botox consultant to come in to my salon. Does this affect your insurance in any way and what is the going rate for commission?

They need there own insurance etc and you need a photocopy of it
As for commission generally 10% or £20 per client is the list they will pay and try to offer you just £50 room rental instead

Hi you need proof of thier qualifications, insurance and clinical waste contract. i think you need to also check your premises lease as often you can be liable as a third party if something goes wrong, Im not sure of the exact legal issue but my insurer has just emailed us all to say that we are now liable for using third party promotional leaflets, i.e. The industry client leaflets printed and distributed to ourselves by the manufacturer.

Good luck

I get paid about £20 per patient and receive £100 gift voucher with my doctor every time I refer a new patient

That's great everyone, thank you. xx

Gray,whereabouts are you based? I'm a Botox doctor looking for salons to work from

I am in Northumberland. x

Bit far for me 😒

Whereabouts in Northumberland? I'm based in Newcastle...

I'm looking for one in the Southampton area If anyone knows of any!
Thanks x

Latest posts

Back