Botox, Fillers & Facial Peels

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

William1

Reaction score
Hi,

Advice needed please we are an established Salon and would like to offer Botox, Fillers, etc. Any ideas on attracting someone to our Salon that can prescibe these treatments

Hi,

Thanks, how does it work with you. Is it a commsion basis?

yvette

Yes, they pay per client. So. it's in our interests to get as many in as possible. It can be quite lucrative if you can fill the days up.

I'm qualified in skin peels too...

Just make sure you get someone qualified (nurse, doctor or dentist) and that they are prescribers also if you get a nurse in.

e use only trained doctors you can PM for more info or call me 07775736191 [email protected]

Regards
Sophie Woffenden

You need a qualified and trained nurse (or doctor) to do botox and fillers. You could possibly affiliate one? Remember though - you CANNOT advertise Botox as Botox - only as wrinkle relaxants
What area are you in?
www.eyecandy2go.com

You need a qualified and trained nurse (or doctor) to do botox and fillers. You could possibly affiliate one? Remember though - you CANNOT advertise Botox as Botox - only as wrinkle relaxants
What area are you in?
www.eyecandy2go.com

MHRA go as far as saying that if it insinuates botox you shouldn't say that either. So line reducing injections (as that could be a dermal filler) but muscle relaxant or anything that looks like botox b-tox, b.t.x can't be used.

As long as they are qualified, registered with GMC, GDC or NMC, experienced and insured I'm sure you'll be fine. Strike a good deal though especially if you are providing all the clients. Are they only giving you a set fee for each client? Are they going to give you a %, if so is that % from profit or total cost of treatment?

Latest posts

Back