Bradford mobile nail tech needed - possible trainee?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KayBee23

Reaction score
Hi

So im going on holiday on Friday 29th July and a newly qualified girl I know on facebook was meant to be doing acrylic or gel finger and toenails for me and my friend for £16 each (£10 fingers, £6 toes)

She's being a bit flakey and so far I have been unable to contact her to confirm she can still do these.

IF she doesnt get in touch, is anyone available around 11am on Friday for a similar price (we will pay up to £20 each) for gel or acrylic nails?

Don't mind trainee/newly qualified (as long as ur good!) haha or possibly even just a nice french mnicure / pedicure?

Like I say just looking for a plan B at the moment but even if my FB friend gets in touch this is a possibility for future custom! x

If your wanting something so cheap why not pop into bradford market where they do acrylics etc cheaply?
I have just qualified and even I dont charge just £10 for fingers for acrylics (I don't do gel) That wouldn't cover me for products and fuel money plus treatment/travel time - has this person just qualified?? (just curious)

Doh - just re-read and yes they have just qualified! (its late and im tired)

To be honest I think you will be lucky to get anyone to come to you to do that much work so cheap - I know I wouldnt be able to afford to do it. I think you will have to spend a bit more to get what you want - Have you seen this other girls work that she was charging so little for??

Latest posts

Back