Brand new girl

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilsparkles

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

After quite a while wondering what I am going to do with myself having come out of a career as an entertainment manager, I have decided I would like to beacome involved in beauty. I am based in Birmingham and I would like some advice on good training centres/courses in this area. I have checked the internet however I am still not sure what I should look for etc. I am very interested in nails but I would also like to get as many beauty qualifications as possible :).

Thank you!

Check out Clair Bennett, she is the owner and one of the Educators at the BEC - Beauty Education Company, I have travelled from Warrington to do a couple of courses with her and she is relatively local to you in Litchfied! I would recommend her, Clair has dealings with BABTAC and is well known in the Industry. Good luck with your future Training :)

Thank you so much for giving me a starting point. Im also new to the area let alone the actual career path so everythings a bit new and.......deep breaths........ scary!

you are very welcome! Let us know how you get on with your Training :)

Latest posts

Back