Branded tee shirts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nietta

Reaction score
Hello geeks!
Im looking to get tee shirts made with my logo on, and phone number/website.

does anyone know where i can get these, good quality?

thanks

I got mine done from a girl I found on e-bay!!

Her seller name on ebay is suttonprinting but I ordered most stuff via email after initial ebay contact. Very helpful, good quality and good pricing xx

Vista print. Personally I would walk around town. Prefer to use small business' and help them with the hope they help me xoxo

I have some from Vista Print and they are fab.

I got them one at a time from the emails they send all the time and got them free (just pay postage).

I love my t-shirts and am wearing them to appointments now that I am losing weight and my tunics are looking a bit tent like lol (will be investing in new smaller tunics as soon as I reach my goal weight :)) my clients have all commented on how lovely they are seeing them as a work uniform as my work logo is on the front.

I have some from Vista Print and they are fab.

I got them one at a time from the emails they send all the time and got them free (just pay postage).

I love my t-shirts and am wearing them to appointments now that I am losing weight and my tunics are looking a bit tent like lol (will be investing in new smaller tunics as soon as I reach my goal weight :)) my clients have all commented on how lovely they are seeing them as a work uniform as my work logo is on the front.

Have just ordered my tee shirt from Vista print thanks for this! Good for a basic tee. I found a site that does gorgeous material, v neck fitted tee shirt but theyre £40, will probably get a few of those at some point but vista is a great starter to wear to clients!
Are they a nice fit?
x

I got some basic v neck tees from primark and got a local company to print my logo on front an list of treatments on back. I get ppl stopping me everywhere, including the local chippy!

Have just ordered my tee shirt from Vista print thanks for this! Good for a basic tee. I found a site that does gorgeous material, v neck fitted tee shirt but they're £40, will probably get a few of those at some point but vista is a great starter to wear to clients!
Are they a nice fit?
x
I find them a nice fit and very comfortable to work in. I ordered the men's basic t-shirts as my plan was to just wear them while dieting as a cheaper option to buying in lots of tunics that wouldn't fit me for long but the response to them from clients has been very positive so I may well continue to wear the t-shirts when I get to goal weight.

Latest posts

Back