Brave Day (Monday)... have you got your pics ready?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ValencianNails

Positivity rules!
Reaction score
Have you all got your pics ready for Brave Day?
this coming Monday, 25th September...

If you're anything like me you'd have left it until the last minute :lol:
so... tomorrow we'll all be busy on our nail trainers etc getting our pics ready for Monday...

Come out of your comfort zone with the rest of us... :Scared:

http://www.salongeek.com/nail-geek/40180-brave-day-come-out-your-comfort-zone.html

Don't worry, nobody will pick your work to pieces, just offer extremely helpful critique, this in turn will help us improve in an area we wouldn't normally be comfortable in... that's got to be good hasn't it?

If you're unsure as to how you upload pics into your gallery click here
If you want help inserting your pic as a thumbnail click here

There's no excuses... not now you know how to upload a pic :wink2:

Looking forward to seeing a good turnout of Brave Day pics on Monday :hug: xxx

I thought I was doing housework tomorrow, but now I know I am doing gel or fibreglass.

Wish me luck!

Okay,I will try my best.Pretty scary though.:eek: May have to be on my nail trainer.Sorry.

i'll be working on my nail trainer too... :wink2:

fibreglass extentions on my nail trainer here i come !!!!!
i will post pictures if i manage NOT to get myself stuck to nancy nail trainer that is !

Oh nuts:eek:

I completely forgot.. Need to get myself a guinea pig between now and monday LOL Is monday the deadline? Or the beginning?
Ok, will hop on phone and see who I can find to let me play
:green:

just posted an appology in the other thread. I have a very bad eye infection so I will have to cancel my lesson.

I forgot too, I will see if Jade will let me sculpt on her today:eek:

Where's the tutorial on how to take a pic when you've had your camera stolen? So as I don't have the hardware I can't invest and in the words of the Dragons in their den ... "sorry, I'm out"

I forgot!! I might have some time in the morning...... Looks like my food shopping will have to wait....!!

Where's the tutorial on how to take a pic when you've had your camera stolen? So as I don't have the hardware I can't invest and in the words of the Dragons in their den ... "sorry, I'm out"

lol...what a good show Sass. Love Duncun Bannatyne and Peter Jones. Ahyhooo, back to nails:smack: .

I dont have any l&P bits or other nail systems but what I could do is try a bit of nail art?? I NEVER attempt anything beyond simple flicks, so I 'll give that a go.

well I just got a custom blending kit so I might see if I can do something with that:eek: . Taking a pic might be a bit tricky but I'll giive it a go.

Working out of my comfort zone today with Brisa. Should be doing the housework but ... more important things to do:lol: .

Should we post our pics in separate threads or on all the one thread?

OMG I was hoping you had forgotten Sandi!!!! :eek:

I have mine ready....just got to remember what the pic has to be reduced to before uploading!!!!!

I have been REALLY brave!!!LOL!!! I have sculpted Brisa on ME!!!!!! I cannot sculpt with gel to save my life, never mind on myself. It was a total b*lls up really...tell more on Monday!!!!

I still may chicken out!!!!! They are pretty abysmal!!!!!:lol:

I've not had time so far today either lol...
Looks like I'll be burning the midnight oil with my sculpting gel :eek:

I'm going into a cold sweat just thinking about it lol

Thought i would give this a go and really come out of my comfort zone...i hate doing smiles (especialy with the white, they are more like a grimace lol) and seen as all i seem to get asked for is white french tip or natural tip with clear overlay this is what i have done.
They are pretty c!@p believe me :irked:
Have the day off tomorrow so will keep an eye on this thread so i know when to upload:eek:

By the way sandi, can we add nail art or stickers or do they have to be left for the trained eye to see all the flaws lol ??

By the way sandi, can we add nail art or stickers or do they have to be left for the trained eye to see all the flaws lol ??
:hug: bless ya...

you can do whatever you want, but if peeps want 'critique' then being able to see the nails (warts and all) would be better :wink2:

Ok they can stay as they are, my migraine is getting worse now...im a big girl i can take all the critique ppl offer, after all thats the way we learn to correct things :green:

Is it all nails then as I do Acrylic not gel? If so I might be brave enough, lol!! :O)

i think its any type of nail leah

Latest posts

Back