Brave Day (Monday)... have you got your pics ready?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it all nails then as I do Acrylic not gel? If so I might be brave enough, lol!! :O)
It is all type of nails - doing what is most out of your comfort zone. My skills with gel are not very good so I will be doing gel sculpts. HTHs

Can't do it tomorrow, but when I can do (sometime in the near future I hope) I will attach to the thread, I'm going to do Fabric with more than white eeek!

I am doing natural nail tips with silk.:lol:

i did a set of gels on myself the other week as i hardly do any gel so i will be putting pics of those up for proper critique

Can't do it tomorrow, but when I can do (sometime in the near future I hope) I will attach to the thread, I'm going to do Fabric with more than white eeek!
How strange, exactly the same for me, cant really do tommorow, but I want to do Fabric & More than white when I can! :eek: :lol:

well im having a nightmare :irked:
my tips wont stick to the nail trainer :irked:
my partner wont let me do them on him ,as last time i stung him when i applied the activator (fibregalss btw)
i even offered him "favours" and he still said no :eek:
its to late to grab the teenager from next door lol
i already have acrylics on my left hand ...so i have to do them on my right hand using my left :eek:
i have just done the thumb and i remeber why they are sooooooooo OUT of my comfort zone ...
i have taken a piccie ,dont know if i have to wait till tomorrow to post it ...but i had heat sensation of the activator,even though i really tried not to get resin on my skin !
and i have patches on the nail too :irked:

i am enjoying the challenge though in a I HATE THIS kind of way lol :green:

How strange, exactly the same for me, cant really do tommorow, but I want to do Fabric & More than white when I can! :eek: :lol:
:irked:
I found time to do the nails, wish I had'nt though!
All WRONG WRONG WRONG!

Looks like I wont get to do brave day.

I did some art on the weekend, but I'm always doing that, so no biggee there. I suppose i could post it later if I'm desperate for something to post as it really was a trial and took near 4 hours to do:eek: (thank god for patient friends)
I'm booked solid tonight, so won't even be able to squeeze anyone in extra.
I had really hoped to do another sculpt:cry:

But wouldn't dare try it on a new client, ESPECIALLY not a bride to be
EEKS:eek:

oH WELL

Way to go geeks, for all your brave day efforts. Keep up the great work, I'm enjoying looking

:hug:

Victoria - post whatever takes you out of your comfort zone and if new nail art does that, get posting!:)

Latest posts

Back