Brazilian blow dry

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi geeks

I know nothing about hair I only do nails.

I had a Brazilian blow dry done back in July. It's time to get it re-done.

Myself & my sister got it done, at the same place, however my sister contacted the salon they are not answering their phones or replying
to emails.

So need to look for another place.
We paid £60 for it, its was a special offer. Normally it's £90.

My sister text me last nite and told me she's gone on Amazon and bought a kit to do it at home, and it had good reviews.

I text her saying there's no way I'd like to use anything like that from Amazon, told her your using chemicals in your hair. I'd rather get it done by a professional.

Is she taking a big risk by doing this?
Anything could happen to her hair.

Any suggestions of Brazilian blow drys in Berkshire area?

Hi geeks

I know nothing about hair I only do nails.

I had a Brazilian blow dry done back in July. It's time to get it re-done.

Myself & my sister got it done, at the same place, however my sister contacted the salon they are not answering their phones or replying
to emails.

So need to look for another place.
We paid £60 for it, its was a special offer. Normally it's £90.

My sister text me last nite and told me she's gone on Amazon and bought a kit to do it at home, and it had good reviews.

I text her saying there's no way I'd like to use anything like that from Amazon, told her your using chemicals in your hair. I'd rather get it done by a professional.

Is she taking a big risk by doing this?
Anything could happen to her hair.

Any suggestions of Brazilian blow drys in Berkshire area?

if u lived in hampshire i could do urs not big head but my brazilian keratin is the best one around here as i buy my products directly from brazil :) lol but well it can be risky 2 do when u dont know what u doing so i cant say do it urself its really up to u id recommend go to a salon :_

Latest posts

Back