Brazilian Blowdry

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nikki21

Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone do the Brazilian Blowdry in the Berkshire area?:biggrin:

never heard of it ! lol what is it ?

Its a new hair treatment. Permanent blowdry, lasts about 3 or 4 months.:biggrin:

I'm about an hour on the m25 away from you. Chislehurst.

Hi,

Oh do you do mobile or have you got a salon? How much do you charge? And would you say you get a good result from this? I've had the Yuko straightening done before but not the brazilian blowdry. Do you have any before and after photos you could send me?:D

I have a salon. La brasilliana is NOT a chemical straightener like yuko. It won't make the hair straight, just smoother. Prices are according to length. Salon number is 0208 290 1363.

hi everyone, please could you advise on the following...I had the keratin treatment put into my hair yesterday and it was sealed in. I have to leave it in for 72 hours before washing it out with a special shampoo and conditioner. I've heard terrific reports on the treatment, much glossier, easy to manage, frizz free hair. Can't wait to wash it out and see the results. My question to any professionals out there, how long do i have to wait before i can dye my hair? will dying effect the results?

Cailín Chic;1066503 said:
hi everyone, please could you advise on the following...I had the keratin treatment put into my hair yesterday and it was sealed in. I have to leave it in for 72 hours before washing it out with a special shampoo and conditioner. I've heard terrific reports on the treatment, much glossier, easy to manage, frizz free hair. Can't wait to wash it out and see the results. My question to any professionals out there, how long do i have to wait before i can dye my hair? will dying effect the results?

Hi most manufactures recommend 2 weeks between treatment and dying hair but check with the person who did the treatment for you to make sure x
Posted via Mobile Device

Hi Nikki,

Whre abouts in Berkshire are you? I have clients in the slough, wexham and farnham Common area. Im a freelancer offering la Brasiliana x

its a new hair treatment. Permanent blowdry, lasts about 3 or 4 months.:biggrin:

i had this done in cookham which is just by maidenhead 1 mile .i researched this foe a long time and the one you want is the global keratin this is the formelyde free one. It is very good. I am going back to get mine done again after 6 months. I had the yuko one done in london 3 years ago and i think that was bad my hair went dry and dead flat no body in it at all. My hair is naturally just frizzy i dont have nice hair but at the age of 35 finally i think the brazilian blowdry is the best thing ever salon is called laurence tel 01628 531734 parking is free i cant understand why she does not advertise this online.:d

Latest posts

Back