Brazilian wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's confusing isn't it as we all call it something different. In my book, a Brazilian and Hollywood are identical in that they remove every single hair from the front and back, inside and outside. EVERTHING!!!! My Brazilian differs only in that a landing strip the width of a spatula is left on the pubic mound (not going over onto the labia). HTH's

It's confusing isn't it as we all call it something different. In my book, a Brazilian and Hollywood are identical in that they remove every single hair from the front and back, inside and outside. EVERTHING!!!! My Brazilian differs only in that a landing strip the width of a spatula is left on the pubic mound (not going over onto the labia). HTH's
That's exactly how I want a Brazilian.
I just wish someone in Yeovil did it exactly like this but I'm too scared to go trying out salons who do 'Brazilians' in case I get fobbed off with the high leg bikini instead again!

Maybe I should just bite the bullet, and come outright with it, asking exactly what it consists of when I ring up. And I mean exactly. If the receptionist gets embarrassed by my bluntness then it's tough, if they offer it then they should be prepared to answer my questions.

That's exactly how I want a Brazilian.
I just wish someone in Yeovil did it exactly like this but I'm too scared to go trying out salons who do 'Brazilians' in case I get fobbed off with the high leg bikini instead again!

Maybe I should just bite the bullet, and come outright with it, asking exactly what it consists of when I ring up. And I mean exactly. If the receptionist gets embarrassed by my bluntness then it's tough, if they offer it then they should be prepared to answer my questions.
Google my name and your area and see if anyone mentions on their site that they've trained with me.

Google my name and your area and see if anyone mentions on their site that they've trained with me.

Brilliant idea!
Just tried this and found out that my salon at the gym I go to has all their therapists trained by yourself!

Result! Thanks. :)

Brilliant idea!
Just tried this and found out that my salon at the gym I go to has all their therapists trained by yourself!

Result! Thanks. :)
PM me after you've been waxed so I know that they're doing it the way that I taught them. Gotta keep the standards high. x

PM me after you've been waxed so I know that they're doing it the way that I taught them. Gotta keep the standards high. x

Will do. X

Latest posts

Back