Brazilian waxing in South East London

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Scarlet Pampernail

Reaction score
Morning all

I am hopping over from nails to see if anyone can help.

I moved to London last summer and I need to find a good waxer for Brazilian. As a nail professional, I would prefer recommendations from you all on here rather than trial and error with yellow pages! I understand that hot wax or sugaring is more comfortable than strip wax. I would be happy to discuss reciprocal treatments. Looking forward to your suggestions. Scarlet Pampernail x

If you email Kim Lawless on here she may have trained someone who is in your area.

Thanks Gillian!

Morning all

I am hopping over from nails to see if anyone can help.

I moved to London last summer and I need to find a good waxer for Brazilian. As a nail professional, I would prefer recommendations from you all on here rather than trial and error with yellow pages! I understand that hot wax or sugaring is more comfortable than strip wax. I would be happy to discuss reciprocal treatments. Looking forward to your suggestions. Scarlet Pampernail x

Hi,
Contact Soft Option Sugaring for info on their Sugaring practitioners.
x

Thanks Sugarbee

Hi go see Sean or Tracey at X-it, 7 silver place, soho, Sean got me started on sugaring and he has been going strong in Soho for over 10 years, he does many famous actors, you may spot one in there !

Thanks Gillian!

Latest posts

Back