Brazillian waxing... HELP... client booked

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mdskora

Reaction score
Hi girls.
I am new to waxing.... thought i might give the Brazillian a go with new wax on my self strip and hot.. well I ended up very very sticky and very pink!!!!! plus the girls stuck together and .... well you dont want to know the rest... lol

My problem is I have a client booked in next week... I have done her before but since my little stuff up with my own I have totally lost my confidence and freaking out..... I have searched for my notes and I can't find them...
Can you guys please help me out with a few tips...
I seem to get lost while I am doing it and totally forget where to go next,, if that makes sense...
Is there a set pattern that you guys use that i can try
thanks alot for all your help.
Mel

Small patches are best. It helps with the discomfort and prevents the wax sticking.

Get your client to hold her skin tight and make sure she relaxes. You feel the muscles in their legs go hard when they tense and this can cause bruising and more pain, so just ask her to breathe it out.

Do the pubic bone first, then place her legs in the figure 4 and work on the lip area, making sure again you do small strips and that you and the client hold the skin taught.

The bums easy (just probably more embarrasing, but if you lie her over in the recovery position and get her to hold apart her bottom, then 3-4 strips should clear the area.

Get your client to apply lots of oil, this breaks down any sticky residue and dont forget to give her aftercare advice.

Kate x

Thanks so much
I use strip wax for the sides and bum crack... but hot wax in the middle "lip" parts..
After reading all this info on here I think teachers only teach what they want you to know...
She never mentioned oil either.... what do you think about this?.. should I put oil on the inner lips so that they are not "sticky"....
Also when i use the "hot" wax it seems to get stuck sometimes.. like it was not set properly... You know I think I am not being tuff enough...worried that i will hurt her.... I was going to try on myself again but was soooo worried.... thought i would get some info on here first....

Latest posts

Back