Breast Cancer Awareness Month

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

80's Girl

Reaction score
After reading The Geek's news article it made me wonder if I could run a sort of promotion this month and donate money to Breast Cancer. Have any of you done this? Have you had much success?

I'm not quite sure what approach to take - £5 from every pink shellac manicure goes to the charity? A certain percentage from every treatment goes to the charity? Or perhaps I could make a pink goodie bag to sell with proceeds to the charity?

I realise that I may have left this a bit late but would love to hear your ideas. :)

After reading The Geek's news article it made me wonder if I could run a sort of promotion this month and donate money to Breast Cancer. Have any of you done this? Have you had much success?

I'm not quite sure what approach to take - £5 from every pink shellac manicure goes to the charity? A certain percentage from every treatment goes to the charity? Or perhaps I could make a pink goodie bag to sell with proceeds to the charity?

I realise that I may have left this a bit late but would love to hear your ideas. :)

If you goon breast cancer website you can order a pack with ideas for you to raise money as well as posters,leaflets and balloons and the ribbon pin if you want. All of your ideas were great and would work xx

If you goon breast cancer website you can order a pack with ideas for you to raise money as well as posters,leaflets and balloons and the ribbon pin if you want. All of your ideas were great and would work xx

Thanks Suzi Su!

I'm running if they have any cancer nail art it's £2 and it all goes to charity I don't want any of it.
Didn't know about the packs though will deffo look into that x

The packs have games and ideas in them x

I registered with Irish cancer society, they sent me a box with the pins and trolley tokens in to sell in salon. They also sent me posters to advertise my event and some pink balloons with they symbol on. On oct 19th I'm painting customers nails (pink of course) for free and they can donate what they want. I also had my gel nails done this week with the pink symbol, il see can I attach a pic

I registered with Irish cancer society, they sent me a box with the pins and trolley tokens in to sell in salon. They also sent me posters to advertise my event and some pink balloons with they symbol on. On oct 19th I'm painting customers nails (pink of course) for free and they can donate what they want. I also had my gel nails done this week with the pink symbol, il see can I attach a pic

Ooo I did mine pink with symbol on aswell.
You got a pic? Xx
These are mine x ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380835325.241150.jpg

Amm how do I attach a pic?

Has anyone used a breast cancer stamp? Konad, bundle monster, etc?

Using an iPad

I think this should be it :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 83
Using an iPad

Are you using the app? This is how I do it. Click reply or quote as you normally do. At the bottom of the page there's icons - choose the icon that looks like a mountain with a sun. Choose the pic from your camera roll. HTH

Yes they are but I can't take the credit, iv got a girl coming in once a week doing gel nails in the salon and she did them for me, she is brill!

Latest posts

Back