Bridal adverts help ASAP

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ginahhrose

Reaction score
Just wondered if anyone has any experience with adverts in bridal appointment cards?

Had a bridal shop ring me and ask if I want an advert In there new appointment cards, jw if anyone had any experience or luk with stuff like this? It's £412 over two years but ime gna try and get it a bit cheaper, I'd be the only one on there doing beauty and nails and its for two years and its for a half page size advert, I'll try attach a photo.

Just wondered if anyone had any experience with this as ime only part to e in my own shop ATM, been here two months

Thanks x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
Generally, I find that if a company cold-calls you to sell advertising space, they're not worth using.

It should be the other way round IMO.....

I certainly would never commit myself to a TWO YEAR advertising period. You'd be nuts to do that.

Save your money and pick and choose your advertising- use that 400 quid and spread it around rather than putting all your eggs in one basket (which is likely to fail anyway).

Last edited:
My honest opinion is that it would be a lot of money in the bin.

Ask the people on facebook (& yourself) have they ever picked up a leaflet like this and actually used one of the services.

I'd say a big percentage of those who have picked one up would say they don't really read it, and that it would probably be about 1% that do read it that MIGHT book something from the leaflet.

Latest posts

Back