Bridal fayres for nail clients - consultation/disinfecting etc?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DollyDaydreem

Reaction score
I'm debating whether to look at doing bridal fayres to try and get some more clients, as with being mobile rather than having a space it's slow going so far.

I had a look at some threads on here about them, mostly with regards to doing demos/trials on potential clients - but none mentioned what consultation they'd do. It seems a bit much to ask for full details/ medical info etc. if only doing one nail - but would one be insured otherwise? For disinfecting tools and files, I'm assuming barbicide and antibacterial spray would be acceptable?

Or is it worth doing bridal fayres at all...?

I think the general consensus is wedding fayres are good to do. Hopefully someone with specific answers will come along for you. I just thought I'd mention you've missed all the wedding fayre season now so you would only be getting prepared for next year :)

Wedding fayres are all year :) go for it & see how it goes!
It's important that your a good talker, passionate & know your stuff. Having a portfolio & nail pops are obviously essential.
Good luck :)
Kt

Great, thanks for the feedback. Yes, looking at long term, so no problem if it's a while in the future - just didn't want to look at committing myself if actually they aren't worth much business for the effort 😊

Latest posts

Back