Bridal Hair - HELP!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NatalieJade

Reaction score
Hello Geeks! :)

I have my first bride's hair, on the 5th November!

Shes having it all curled, with sections of it pulled back and sweeped off of her face, with a veil.

I had the trial yesterday, she loved it, and then went out after with it still like it.

She has then messaged me just to say that the curls dropped out with the weather, and, is there anything that we can do to 'weather proof' her hair so that on the big day the curls dont drop?

Thank you in advance,

Natalie xx

what products did you use to set the hair?

I use a combination of hairspray fixing gel, setting lotion to make sure it doesnt budge for say a week! hehe!

I swear by loreal fixing spray! It holds like cement! Xx

what products did you use to set the hair?

I use a combination of hairspray fixing gel, setting lotion to make sure it doesnt budge for say a week! hehe!

Its curled by a curling wand, and then I have been using lots of hairspray. Only prob with that, is I dont want it going 'rock solid' as still want it to have some movement to it, so the curls are more tousled. (If thats even a word, I know what I mean haha!)

x

i find that if you do the curls, then pin them in a barrel curl and take them out last minute, that helps. i like redkens starch spray. also if you layer your hairspray and slowly dry with a diffuser nozzle on a medium heat and slow speed inbetween it helps not over wet the hair causing it to drop.

Latest posts

Back