Bridal hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wallpap

Reaction score
Hi Im a beauty geek who is looking to add bridal hair up nad styling to my existing services.
Can anyone recommend any starter styles I should be looking at or offer any advice?

Look in bridal magazines, get friends and family to let you try out styles on them, mainly go for elagent looks with smooth curls and draping, try adding extensions or nylon bulking hair for height if it's fine, there are courses out tere that are bridal hair up, but what if a bride dosent want a style you learned? Just practice practice practice, and magazines and pictures are your best friend, also just be creative, ask Friends to describe a style they want for their wedding, try it out. They may even decide its not what they wanted and try another look when they do get married xoxo

Thank you for taking the time to help me

Wouldn't you need to go on some sort of training course before being able. To offer this to paying clients, what does your Insurer say ?

Latest posts

Back