Hello I am Charlotte

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi there SalonGeeks, I just joined and gotta say I am so glad i found this forum!
I’m Charlotte, 31y/o, living in Norway. My main interest and education is hairdressing, although I don’t currently work in a salon due to health issues (fibromyalgia, for the curious).
On good days i still “keep shop” just by myself, doing hair for friends and family (and their friends, and so on).

So since i’m no longer in the loop when it comes to the newest and latest of products, hair dyes, styles etc, I was in dire need of a place to discuss stuff like how to best use Wella Illumina color - which did not exist back when I was in school - and lots and lots more like that!

Also I have a huge personal interest for nails, most of all natural nails and “old school” nail polish in what I would call bridal colors… LOVE THEM!

Makeup, yes, that too of course. Have done some work in bridal styling, and have done quite a lot of theater makeup, as well.
That’s me, pleased to be here! IMG_4078.jpeg

Hello! And I'm Diana!

Latest posts

Back