Brilliant book on wealth and happiness and free eyelash extension workshop

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Redchick

Reaction score
Hi eveyone

I am reading the most amazing book at the moment on happiness and wealth. It's the best thing I've EVER read!!!

It's enabled me to stop worrying, which is amazing in itself.

Here's a link to the great reviews on the book:

Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: A Happy Pocket Full of Money

This book has also made me want to help others more.

So I was thinking of running a free workshop for those already qualified in lash extensions who might be struggling a little. Could work on technique, picking up speed, which lashes to pick for clients and how to do lower lash extensions.

I'm based in Datchet and would run this from my shop. I was thinking of doing a little workshop for 2 people, then if that goes well run regular workshops for 4 people at a time. How does that sound? Would anyone be interested in coming?

Please take a look at my previous posts. I've been lashing for over 2 years and would like to share my knowledge for free.

Thanks

Yolanda

Very thoughtful of you----It's absolutely paramount for me to be of help to other people as well. I just love it. Where are you based? I wish I could come over even if its just for an hour---I'm sure I'll learn loads from you----I've been reading yor threads on lash extension and I even have an hard copy of some of your threads---just had to print them out and have them in black and white. They're really such a good read. I'm in Kent but not sure if you're too far away. Keep doing your bit. God Bless You.

Hi eveyone

I am reading the most amazing book at the moment on happiness and wealth. It's the best thing I've EVER read!!!

It's enabled me to stop worrying, which is amazing in itself.

Here's a link to the great reviews on the book:

Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: A Happy Pocket Full of Money

This book has also made me want to help others more.

So I was thinking of running a free workshop for those already qualified in lash extensions who might be struggling a little. Could work on technique, picking up speed, which lashes to pick for clients and how to do lower lash extensions.

I'm based in Datchet and would run this from my shop. I was thinking of doing a little workshop for 2 people, then if that goes well run regular workshops for 4 people at a time. How does that sound? Would anyone be interested in coming?

Please take a look at my previous posts. I've been lashing for over 2 years and would like to share my knowledge for free.

Thanks

Yolanda

Yolanda what a sweet lovely person you are. You are always so encouraging and helpful. We are lucky to have you on here :hug: x

That's really nice of you. Wish I was closer. Lx

olabecee - I'm so flattered you've printed some of my old threads, glad they are of use. Shop postcode is SL3 9BJ, so you can see how far it is.

Thanks for the comments girls, hopefully I'll be able to help someone :) x

I would be intrested! :) It's about an hour drive :)

Me too 45 mins for me xxx

I'd be interested and i'm about 2 1/2 hours away!
Actually just read some reviews on that book and they were so good that i ordered it!

angelina221 - yeah, glad you've ordered the book, it's fab! Once you get through the first 2 chapters it's a lot easier to read. It's not too thick either.

I'm off on Mondays so was thinking of doing the workshop next Monday at 10:30am. I know it's a bank holiday so you girls might not be free. Let me know :)

Thinking about it somemore, I'll be happy to have 4 girls in my shop for this, then you can all pick my lash brain as much as you like lol x

Latest posts

Back