Bring On The Bling... Layla Style!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glorsclaws

Photographic Geek
Reaction score
Didnt know where to post this pic.
Was going to put in Chat amongst the other Excel pics but, as these are such lovely artistic statements... I decided they belong here!
If you get to Excel today or tomorrow, after you have given them all a hug on the Geekstand ...get Layla to show ya these babies, theyre even better in the flesh! :Love:

Attachments

• Copy of Picture 1006.jpg
    Copy of Picture 1006.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 369
Thanks for that GloBug!!! ;)

Bling is what I do best, a diamond is a girl's best friend after all!

xxxxxxx

eeeewww eeeerrrr they're LUSH !!!

Jayneym xx

woweeee I love sparkle those are definately bling bling they rock!!!!

Hiya

They are stunning Layla, and you are right Diamands are a girls best freind and you can never have too may

Amanda:hug:

go girl the more bling the better!

OOOEEERRR very Spangly.
I like them very much.

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:​

Fab just Fab I do love a bit of bling.

Loves ya
Dawnie xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bring On the Bling Layla :hug

Really gorgeous nails - fabulous

Wow! I love them, can't beat a bit of bling!

Layla, they're BLING-KING gorgeous !!!

Gorgeous nails, what jewels did you use? I'm just getting into nail art so this is a real inspiration to me!

I used chunky glitter in silver by Millenium Nails - they are tiny gems that are thicker than glitter. For my bigger gems, I get them from Melle at www.allthingsnails.co.uk , and my massive ones are from my local fabric shops.

I find it more interesting to mix the sizes up, use a few big ones and surround them with the little gems. This just creates a more interesting touch, and it looks different from your normal bling nails!!

Have fun creating!!

i love them! u betta hope you never bump into me coz u ain't going home till mine are done! lol

Layla....how lovely are they eh???? ....Im well impressed wiv them!....I quite fancy a bit of bling on mine for a change!! I might have to get on over to ya for a bit of blingin therapy!
Nice one Hun!!! :hug:

Woweeeeee, they are awesome. Looks like a lot of work, very many strategically placed gems. Georgis

Latest posts

Back