brisa finising gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachie

Reaction score
am i a cheat or do alot of u do this?

after i have applied the arylic i use my black grit file to get rid of any lumps and bumps and then wack on some finishing gel, under the uv light and hay presto!!!

its just it took bout 40 minutes of my time and gives me a better shine than my girlfriend buffer!!

????

is done by a lot of techs.... hope you are chargin more for the privlage....

I personally prefer good old buffing, I find the finishing gloss is not as smooth a finish... (I use solar butter rather than solar oil)
personal preferance of course...

Yep, I'm guilty as well Rachie!

How much more do you charge for using brisa uv top coat?

I would charge at least $5NZ more... 2-3 pounds I guess?? :)

Hi guys

I too use my Ultra seal (IBD) on top of L and P, takes away the old shoulder ache. To acheive a great smooth finish with your gel topcoat, ensure that you have a key of at least 180 grit, brush away dust (don't be tempted to sanitise or wipe with gel clenser, this causes the bumps and pits) then apply coat of Ultra seal. Works a dream. Also a great alternative is to use an Acrylic Sealer as a protective plasticy coating.

wow thank god for that!

well i havnt been charging anything extra as it is actually doing me a favour and saving time!!!!

i am still training n e how, but this has helper me loads.

x

Latest posts

Back