Brisa gels - Pink Cool or Pink Warm! HELP!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thatsnoicenailz

Reaction score
Hi, just another dumb a$$ question!

Hi I got the full profession gel kit a few months back, I'm running out of the pink gel and need to place an order, I'm looking at the jar and I can't tell if the one I have is the pink cool or warm!!!!

It is a real pinky pink, not what i would describe as the peachy pink one, does that make sense????

When I did my training we only had the peachy one and I didn't know when I ordered that you could get the really pinkish one so when it arrived in my kit I was really excited! and after using it I LOVE it, not i'm unsure of which one it's called!!!

So can anyone who uses brisa let me know??? thanks

i don't think we can get both pinks here yet! phone up, i'm sure they'll be able to tell you which is which. they probably know which one is in the kit, or phone your trainer, he/she will know.

Hi

The warm and cool Brisa Pink gels have Warm Pink and Cool Pink written on the front of the containers hun. Im guessing that if its just pink written on the front of yours then its possibly neither, its the "normal" pink

kx

thatsnoicenailz said:
Hi, just another dumb a$$ question!

Hi I got the full profession gel kit a few months back, I'm running out of the pink gel and need to place an order, I'm looking at the jar and I can't tell if the one I have is the pink cool or warm!!!!

It is a real pinky pink, not what i would describe as the peachy pink one, does that make sense????

When I did my training we only had the peachy one and I didn't know when I ordered that you could get the really pinkish one so when it arrived in my kit I was really excited! and after using it I LOVE it, not i'm unsure of which one it's called!!!

So can anyone who uses brisa let me know??? thanks

The Warm and Cool options are opaque (milky) where as the normal Pink is a clear pink. Hope that make sense
KxXx

nemotailThe Warm and Cool options are opaque (milky) where as the normal Pink is a clear pink. Hope that make sense
KxXx

okay that helps witht he warm and cool, but can anyone tell me which is what with the real pinky colour and the peach colour?? Both are clear kinda pinks.

Thanks

Hi Dannielle,
I noticed a colour change between pots of Brisa Pink too clicky here for a thread about it. There was another thread but I cant find it. Sorry its not much help but all my pots recently have been the pinky one as opposed to the peachy tone.
KxXx

Latest posts

Back