Brisa helps pls

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bagpuss

Sleepy Geek Zzzzzzzz
Reaction score
Hiya, just a quick question please,

Does Brisa have little threads in it, it could well be something i am doing but sometimes, i notice tiny little strings that make their way to the free edge when i am brushing away from cuticle and i then end up pulling them away from the nail. I use lint free gauze pad from Designer Nails so i dont think its that, its not hair/s as they are to tiny.

Any ideas ????

Thanks

xxx

It does sound like your wipes to me.

It could be something in your brush maybe? mmm one thing I do find is one of my clients faffs about with her hands.... especially when one is under the lamp and she gets fluff on it... tiny little threads....

What are you using to wipe your brush with? I find that if I use the lint free gauze pads and not the hands down pads I get bits on it......

HTH

i was just thinking the same thing, about my brushes, i use the lint free pad, i will try the handsdown, i have some in a draw. I know it was a silly question but i really was beginning to think that maybe Brisa contained tiny threads of silk or something to make it as strong as it is.

sorry guys i must be having a mega blond day

xxx

I've not noticed threads in my Brisa I must admit, but try using the handsdown to wipe your brush as although the lint free pads are good I still find you get tiny fibrous bits from them... they really love gel don't they!!

thanks for that, i really thought i was going mad.

The only time I have threads in my Brisa gel is from lint or fuzz or whatever might be floating around in the air. Sometimes it seems like it comes out of nowhere, but it definitely does not come from the Brisa gel.

Latest posts

Back