Brisa Masters

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ab Fab Kimmie

Reaction score
I Have read a lot of you have compleated your masters in L&P, Havent read anywhere(unless i can't find it) anyone doing masters in brisa. I really fancy going for it....has anyone else?

hi
I'm doing my masters in brisa at the moment with Marco Benito in bham. Ive done the pre-masters, tips and trouble shooting and the next one next week is the brisa application, after that another 2 days of training and should av completed my masters in brisa. i love using the brisa gels and have been using it since it was launched last year, although i still do L&P too.

Until earlier this year, in the UK, Creative only had master classes for L&P but you can now do master classes for L&P, Brisa & Fabric to become a Grand Master. We are sure to hear from the first UK Masters in Brisa and Fabric soon.

Hiya....I definitely want to do it....i absolutely love Brisa....gonna do some extra classes real soon.... i want that Master Cert on my wall...xxx

Thats my aim,now that I have my L&P masters I want my brisa one then my fabric, takes time and plenty of money but its well worth it,or maybe competitions, blimey cant make my mind up,:confused:

Latest posts

Back