brisa on ma feet

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chemz Nailz

Reaction score
i bought my brisa kit on sunday and attempted forever french on my toes, my smile lines need a bit of work, but i love it it's so shiny and glossy it even blings through my tights. I'm going to church now to show em off to all da ladies and hopefully get a few bookings. I'm going to offer it as a semi-perm french after doing spa pedicues.
i can't put a pick cos i'm not a premium geek.

Sounds very lovely, glossy nails make you feel so girly!

Cathy

I put Brisa french overlay on my toes at the end of August ready for my holiday in September, it was fabulous, removed it after 6 weeks. Toes nails don't grow as fast so you may get even longer out of it.

did tons of semi permanent frenchies on toes this summer... to get a better smile line thou i sometimes dip a smaller brush into the white gel paint... use a thin layer of sculpting gel on the big toes and embed some diamantes too!!! however a word of warning.. if you do this after a pedicure you must make sure you totally dehydrate the nail plate cos there is so much lovely moisture on those toes after, i found one or 2 did not last as long as clients who had it done without a pedicure....

Latest posts

Back