White Brisa paint

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katiebbaby

Reaction score
I have just purchased, white brisa gel paint ( in a bottle ) and the finishing gloss, my question is, do i need to bond it first, or can I just apply the white gloss to natural nail.

How do you ladys do little toes, I can make a big toe look beutiful, by using white tip and L&P,, yet I have just been applying french manicure to little toes.. was just wandering if anyone does anything diffrent to little toes,,i.e,, builds them up with forms or tips??

Also has anyone ever had any trouble with gelbond?? I opened brandnew tube 9gm of pink gelbond,, and it would not come out,, I was squeezing it correctly from the middle,,, then really really tried squeezing,, even hubby had a go, i removed the top bit and when i looked at the gel, it was as though it had set,, it was really thick, and plasticy,, not atall like usual,,, I am a bit miffed really as it took me forever to blend tips as I had to use cheap nasty glue, that I use on my nail trainer,, and they would not blend properly,, really annoyed arghhhh lol.:mad:

I have just purchased, white brisa gel paint ( in a bottle ) and the finishing gloss, my question is, do i need to bond it first, or can I just apply the white gloss to natural nail.
Personally I ALWAYS apply Bond and a base layer of gel before using the white.

How do you ladys do little toes, I can make a big toe look beutiful, by using white tip and L&P,, yet I have just been applying french manicure to little toes.. was just wandering if anyone does anything diffrent to little toes,,i.e,, builds them up with forms or tips??
I don't use L+P for toes, preferring to use Brisa instead... it's easier to work with on the smaller toe nails.
I never use tips on toes and if needs be I use a sculpting form to extend a corner etc.
When I'm working on toe nails that are a good length I just do a NNO, no building required :wink2:

Also has anyone ever had any trouble with gelbond?? I opened brand new tube 9gm of pink gelbond,, and it would not come out,, I was squeezing it correctly from the middle,,, then really really tried squeezing,, even hubby had a go, i removed the top bit and when i looked at the gel, it was as though it had set,, it was really thick, and plasticy,, not atall like usual,,, I am a bit miffed really as it took me forever to blend tips as I had to use cheap nasty glue, that I use on my nail trainer,, and they would not blend properly,, really annoyed arghhhh lol.:mad:
I've never had a problem like that with Gelbond before, and I'm in a hot climate too! As it was a new tube I would contact the supplier who sold it to you and explain the problem.
Have you booked your Brisa training/conversion?

hth's a bit :green:

Last edited:
Hi Sandi, thanks. No I am doing my brisa training in october. I just bought the gel paint top coat and the gel paint white to do NNO on the toes, but now I am realising, that I really need other gels, (pink) to make toes look nice. I will just have to hang fire I think until I have had my training, and am equipt with all the right equipment, iygwim

Thanks, Kate x

Latest posts

Back