brisa on toes popping off?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luckygirl

Reaction score
i did an overlay on girl about 2 weeks ago and she rang me today to say the gel on both of her big toes came off one today and one yesterday, one of the nils was quite short and i sculpted them both, maybe they were too long? any ideas i have to redo them on wedensday, i spent ages on the prep.. some help please xxx

Hun - talk us through your steps - what you did exactly - see if we can help you

kx

i cool blued preped really well applied the liquid bond,one coat of clear cured one of pink cured then white cured then a final coat of clear cured then uv gloss, am i going wrong somewhere?

Use that Cuticle Remover several times if you need to. Big toes have an enormous build up of cuticle on them and you need to remove it all. It is easy to think you have gone far enough and removed it all when there is still allot more to come off. Cuticle is clear and hard to spot on toes. Concentrate your work in the corners or the eponychium.

Also watch the length and make sure that shoes are not pushing against the free edge.

thanks geeg i'll spend more time on the prep they were pretty bad but i musnt have got all that cuticle off the nail plate.

Latest posts

Back