Brisa questions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailfairy

Reaction score
Hi guys n gals
Got a questin for you regarding Brisa. I havent used gell since i left college and then we used a one gel system just 1 applied 2 cured 3 wiped.
I would like to try Brisa but cant really remember an awfull lot about gel.

After you have cured do you shape & buff like you do L&P???
I understand there are 3 gels to brisa?
can someone talk me through the application method from start to finish.

Please, please oh pretty please
Thanx xx

Also full instructions are contained in the Brisa Kit as well as the video. HTH

You are asking someone to give up a great deal of their time to type out the full instructions when everything you need is contained in the Brisa Professional Kit.

I just mean a basic guide i.e

1 prep
2 apply builder gel
etc...
I know how to apply gel just not sure how these 3 step gels work and wether once you have cured thats it!

Brisa is a one componenet gel. i.e. you use the same gel for every layer apart from the top coat gloss.

As I say, if you have the kit, all the instructions are in there.

geeg said:
Brisa is a one componenet gel. i.e. you use the same gel for every layer apart from the top coat gloss.

As I say, if you have the kit, all the instructions are in there.
are right i see so do you cure each layer then just apply the next or do you have to file in between? can you use the top gloss coat on L&P like you can the NSI perma gloss?

I bought the Brisa gel video the other day to see if I liked the look of it. Im sure after the secound coat of gel has cured, wipe over, buff into shape, then apply top coat.
Please sum1 correct me if im wrong.x

Latest posts

Back