Brisa rebalance

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guy Fawkes

Reaction score
Hi, have had a look on search for some info on Brisa rebalance but cant really find wot im looking for, unless ive missed it.

Doing first rebalance with Brisa tonight and Im not sure exactly how many layers of gel to use. Do you start again from beginning, ie liquid bond on regrowth, bonding layer, POW, two layers of gel, buff and then finishing gloss? I fell there must be a quicker way but Im not sure wot, if any layer u ought to leave out?

Know theres a few Brisa experts on here so any (quick!) help would be appreciated. x

That's pretty much it! But I file the length down first if necessary. I only ever do one layer of builder gel, and on your infills / rebalance you should only need a small amount or they will get too thick. It's lovely and soft to file too, but don't be tempted to file away too much, only enough to keep it flush in zone 3 and a rebalanced apex in zone two. (it's up to you if you want to file back the old paint on white and renew it, I do each time cos that's the way I like to do it, keeps it thin at the free edge, and it's so soft to file it doesn't take long)

Good luck!

Thats great, ta v much, feel like I'll b doing it knowing wot Im doing now!

Latest posts

Back