brisa result

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter Pan

Too sexy to be old geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
well girls
i think alot of you knew i was doing my brisa masters qualification last wednesday along with tilly ann (kirsten)

samuel finally rang me to tell me i HAD PASSED the written assessment, but wants me to go back to do the practical again, for a bit of tweaking.

i did wonder about putting this thread up as i thought i would feel like a fraud saying i passed when i have to go back, as geeg told me earlier, "we all have our off days, and he wants me back to prove that i can do it" (thanks geeg), its just for some minor tweaks tho, smiles not quite deep enough, apex placement so its nothing major.

i do have to be honest and say that, i know i could have done better on the day, as the end results of the nails were not to my expectations. and i KNOW i can do better, but having to go back proves to me that, its not as easy to pass as alot of peeps might think, and it just goes to show, that even if you fall a little under par, the main peeps of designer nails, namely samuel and geeg have faith in you and will get you there, sam even told me on the phone that he knew i could do better, which was a great compliment, so for me - he is giving me the benefit of the doubt. and i cant thank him enough for that (thanks samuel, i luv ya)

hey glynnis anyone in their right mind would never think that doing your masters is easy hun, i take my hat off too you at the moment i can only dream about doing my masters with ezflow and i am so far off that yet.
weldone for passing your written and like you say when youve tweaked areas we will be congatulating you again.
you are inspiring because you are not afraid to post your results on here.
like i say you must be an amazing nail technician to do your masters any way...so good luck for your practical and you havent failed at anything:hug:
for sam to say he knew you could do better...you must be the dogs watsits xxxx

Well you have been a little under par recently Glynis with you personal life at home, its not surprising you were a little under par when you went to do your practical exam. Well done for passing your theory, and all the best for your next practical, I am sure you will get there, you have put so much hard work into it.

Best of luck hun... take care. :hug:

Well done - you will get there soon!! well done for passing the exam
Love shelley xx

Well done Glynis for passing the theory the masters isnt easy and you've only been at it for a while so ahs off to you hun,im sure you will soon master it (lol sorry)
x

Fantastic news Glynis.
Congratulations...
You worked very hard for this.
Well Done

XX J XX

Well done Glynis! I am sure you'd rather be called back to re-do your practical than be passed when you know it wasn't your best. You go girl! You're not far away from Grand Master:Love:

Glynis I am really glad you posted this as I was beginning to think that passing your Masters was a dead cert. You have shown me that there is more to it than that and I'd like to thank you for having the balls to post this and show everyone that being a Creative Master Technician is something to be truly proud of. Best of luck for next time hun.

Hi hunny
I was starting to get worried about you!!!
Well done for passing the theory hun!!!!!!!!
I am in exactly the same boat as you for my Fabric!!! I passed the theory just had a few hic ups on the practical so I'm going back tomorrow for a 1-2-1 and then I have my practical assessment next week!!
You did really well hun! You should be very proud of yourself! it's a great achievement!!!!! :hug: :hug:

Well done, what an achivement. Hopefully one day i could be that good.

good for you Glyn and kirsten,
passing your masters certainly is not easy, I did not pass my L&P the first time, but it makes you strive harder to attain that goal. well done girlies:hug: :hug:

well done to you and Kirsten on passing the theory, that can't be easy in itself.
it just goes to show, as Sassy said, that it isn't as easy as some would imagine it to be.
Keep us posted Glynis and the very best of luck to both of you when you do your practical.
:hug: xx

When you get a Creative Master Certificate ... you have worked hard for it and it doesn't half make you feel proud when you put it up on the wall because you know it is not just a certificate gained because you attended a class!!

I think Glynis shows what a true fighter she is in posting this thread not to mention she has cojones too, knowing that thousands will be reading it!! She hasn't failed at anything ... just needs to revisit a couple of areas to get it perfect because that is the way it has to be at Creative. Well done.

well done on posting this girls!it is what makes creative training so worth while...who wants a cert just for attending?I know I sure don't! When you get that cert you will know you truly earned it which is fab and will give you confidence in your work...good luck xxxxx

Latest posts

Back