brisa white sculpting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

francesca74

Reaction score
hi everybody! I'm italian,so forgive me for my terrible english :o

I usually use IBD and NSI gels,but I tried brisa gels and I'm enthusiastic!!!
I only had a problem with the white sculpting gel,it is so hard......
I tried to put it just like IBD white gel,but it remained on the brush,so I tried with a dotting tool,but it doesn't levelled.....anyway I did my work on myself,and the nails are incredibly thin and shining,but I need to become faster and to eliminate the unevennesses on the white......some suggestion?

thanks!!!! :biggrin:

Hello ... Your English is fantastic ... welcome to the nail geek.

The White Sculting gel is very different and handles very differently to other white gels so I think it is necessary to change your technique with it when you apply it.

Most technicians tend to use the point of their brush and to 'swirl' their gel into place.

With Brisa White Sculpting gel, I to use the flat side of my brush and push the product into place gently (without lifting my brush ever fully off the surface until the very end. This keeps the surface more even and without lumps and bumps. Use you brush EVER SO gently too and this also helps.

I have also found here in Spain, that the hot weather makes the White Sculpting gel a little more runny and easier to work with. You could try warming the gel by standing in a bit of hot water and see if that makes it easier to work with for you. But I think a change in technique is the more practical approach in the long run.

thanks thanks thanks!!!!! :hug:

Latest posts

Back