Brow course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donnaw1510

Reaction score
I’m wanting to add a brow treatment but not sure where to start...

Am currently a Lash Lift Tech (Elleebana) and have no experience with brows at all.

Is it too much to take in, to do a full on course such as Hi brow or HD etc?
Would it be better to do a basic course and get to grips with that first before moving onto a more in-depth course?

Grateful for any advice please!

Hi Donna, I was exactly the same offering Elleebana lash lifts, then spray tans & re trained in PolyGel nails then I went back to Adam & Eve (where I got my Elleebana training) and asked for an introduction into brow tinting & waxing. I’m loving it, so so pleased to add this extra service & looking to add on a more tailored brow service, for which Karen @ Adam & Eve is tailoring a course soon which I will be attending. What area are you? X

Hi Donna, I was exactly the same offering Elleebana lash lifts, then spray tans & re trained in PolyGel nails then I went back to Adam & Eve (where I got my Elleebana training) and asked for an introduction into brow tinting & waxing. I’m loving it, so so pleased to add this extra service & looking to add on a more tailored brow service, for which Karen @ Adam & Eve is tailoring a course soon which I will be attending. What area are you? X

Hi!

Oh, how funny. I spoke with her yesterday. I’m Oxfordshire but travelled to them to train in the Lash Lift course last year.
She said to start off with a basic course which makes sense, so waiting on some info.

Bit of a pain to fork out for 2 courses, but am thinking a full on brow course, may be a lot to take in for a beginner.
Was interested to see how everyone else did it too.

Have you found it better to do the introduction first? x

I’m definitely trying to take things one step at a time, was advised by Karen to do it this way. I’ve loved the courses I’ve done with them @ Hitchin, looking forward to my next one, best of luck to you whatever you choose x

Thanks Claire! x

The shire beauty training group do a brow course. I loved the course. You have to do 5 models to complete the course but it covered a whole range of procedures.
https://www.shirebeautytraining.com
Give them a call and have a chat with them. Very friendly. Based in Hoddeddon - a short walk from train station, good transport links.

The shire beauty training group do a brow course. I loved the course. You have to do 5 models to complete the course but it covered a whole range of procedures.
https://www.shirebeautytraining.com
Give them a call and have a chat with them. Very friendly. Based in Hoddeddon - a short walk from train station, good transport links.

Thank you! I hadn’t heard of them, but their site looks very interesting. Will have a proper look!

Latest posts

Back