Brow extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm on a brow fusion course at the moment (today and tomorrow) I'll let you know how it goes, so far so good though x

I've been thinking of doing this course but wasn't able to get any feed back off anyone who had done the course. Would be good to hear how it goes, and how long the eyebrows last.

Anyone ??

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I done the course my lecturer says she recons they should stay on for 5-10 days just depends on peoples lifestyles and aftercare etc x

I done the course my lecturer says she recons they should stay on for 5-10 days just depends on peoples lifestyles and aftercare etc x

Hi Gemma
Thanks for response
Do you think it's worth doing the course then as if they don't last longer there is no point people would spend a lot of money.

They look good u get the odd person who wants them for a big day or a night out. My course was only £100 and the kit was £50 im sure so ive not spent alot but if your going to do a dearer course then i would say no its not worth it x

They look good u get the odd person who wants them for a big day or a night out. My course was only £100 and the kit was £50 im sure so ive not spent alot but if your going to do a dearer course then i would say no its not worth it x

Who did you train with hun

The caledonian therapy academy in glasgow x

hi I have recently booked a eyebrow extension course with Gateway Workshops,they seem a lot more reasonably priced than training with a specific brand. my course is on the 10th so will update as to how it was.

hi I have recently booked a eyebrow extension course with Gateway Workshops,they seem a lot more reasonably priced than training with a specific brand. my course is on the 10th so will update as to how it was.

Thanks hun. I ws meant to book wid thm too as i honestly like rhian thomas. Bt was not sure if its worth spending in course n travel xx

All the best for course hun
I am still not sure if this treatment is popular :-( :-( really want to do a course if it's worth it

I did an eyebrow extension course 7 months ago and have only had 3 people have the treatment, it's a shame because they look great when they're done but people want them to last much longer than they do, 5-10 days just doesn't really justify the time and money per treatment. Fingers crossed someone brings out a better glue soon!!

How is everyone getting on with Brow extensions? I couldn't get mine to last longer than 5 days. They look great but take too much time and don't last that long, and I did ask the trainers for support. I didn't find it worth the money on travel and training fees.

Latest posts

Back