Brow tint-recommendations?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bean

Reaction score
What do you recommend? X

Definitely refectocil.....I've nothing to compare it to as I've never used any others but most geeks on here rave about it xx

I love Combinal but I keep hearing good things about Refectocil and Permalash

I have tried Hairwell, combinal and refectocil and prefer hairwell last a good bit longer xx

I used to use hive and found it brilliant until the lady in the wholesalers told me it was exactly the same as strictly professional which is cheaper. I switched to this and find it brilliant xx

RefectoCil is brilliant and lots of shades to choose from.

Another vote for hairwell I've found this to be the best for my clients with longer lasting results than others I have used in the past

I think it depends on if you have only used one or used lots of different ones. You just can't compare which is best unless you have used a lot of different brands.

I am a junkie where it comes to trying every brand of every product that comes out, yes it costs me a fortune! To date I am with the Refectocil people, it is way ahead of a lot of the others.:wink2:

I've not tried Combinal but I think I've tried every other one on the market!
Refectocil is the best in my opinion. I use Hairwell for HD Brows cos I have to but I prefer Refectocil.

Latest posts

Back