Brow training Scotland

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elainexwx

Reaction score
Looking to do a brow course. I have no previous experience. Has anyone used any of the following ?? And what are your thoughts on the training. I'm completly lost on where to choose
Scottish therapy academy: Eyebrow definition course
The Scottish beauty school: Hi Brow course
Scottish beauty expert: Expert brow course
Gatewayworkshops: 3D eyebrows

TIA

Hia,
I done the expert brow course after a while I wasn't feeling confident enough and used ILA account to go do the hi brows one. I left that feeling confident,. That was November and then January, I still feel I could do better and I still take forever, but brows is not where I plan to make my money, although heading to college this year so that may help my times.

My answer totally doesn't help, as both those courses have good and not so good things from them although if I could go back, I'd go for the hi brows and hopefully that would have been enough to give me the confidence I needed

Hia,
I done the expert brow course after a while I wasn't feeling confident enough and used ILA account to go do the hi brows one. I left that feeling confident,. That was November and then January, I still feel I could do better and I still take forever, but brows is not where I plan to make my money, although heading to college this year so that may help my times.

My answer totally doesn't help, as both those courses have good and not so good things from them although if I could go back, I'd go for the hi brows and hopefully that would have been enough to give me the confidence I needed

Thanks for your response, I literally just booked definition brows with scottish therepy academy on Friday, all the hi brow ones i could do wer fully booked, hopefully this one will be in depth enough for me

Thanks for your response, I literally just booked definition brows with scottish therepy academy on Friday, all the hi brow ones i could do wer fully booked, hopefully this one will be in depth enough for me
Ooh should be good. Let us know how u find it
I think looking back, I didn't know what I wanted to ask until I was out doing it on my own then when I went for the next training I had an idea on what I needed help with

There is a lady called Jillian who is brilliant and she works for flirties, her precision brows are fab and she does training in Scotland xx

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back