Brown hair and toners

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maple_Leaf89

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I was wondering if anyone can help me.

I typically put high lights in. And lately they have been taking a brassy color. No amount of purple shampoo has been helping. My sister inlaw suggests to use a toner.

Now, what we were wondering is, can I apply it to my entire head? My natural color is brown. Will the toner do anything to my natural color?

The brand we use to color my hair is, salon care and we use a 30 developer.

I can post pictures if you guys need it.

Thank you in advance. I hope it was okay that I posted here, I just didn't know where else to post.

Hi everyone. I was wondering if anyone can help me.

I typically put high lights in. And lately they have been taking a brassy color. No amount of purple shampoo has been helping. My sister inlaw suggests to use a toner.

Now, what we were wondering is, can I apply it to my entire head? My natural color is brown. Will the toner do anything to my natural color?

The brand we use to color my hair is, salon care and we use a 30 developer.

I can post pictures if you guys need it.

Thank you in advance. I hope it was okay that I posted here, I just didn't know where else to post.

Welcome to the site.

Unfortunately, the hair professionals using this site are not permitted to give detailed technical information or colour formulas to those who are untrained/unqualified.

The best we can suggest is that you visit a local salon colourist for a consultation.

Thank you!

Latest posts

Back