Business Bargains

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rosie posey

Reaction score
I think we're all looking to maximise our profit margins at the moment with the credit crunch forcing us, as well as our customers to cut back. So I thought it might be an idea to post and share any good deals we may have seen online, at the warehouses etc.?

To start the ball rolling- My friend runs her own salon and said she'd been visited by a uniform rep who gave her a 10% discount off sale prices, so she kitted out herself and 4 staff for less than £12.50 each (and yes, that was including the VAT!:)). I've also used the same promo code and got myself a tunic and crop trousers for £18. Not sure if I'm allowed to say where from, or the code number according to S.G's rules? But Private message me if you want details.

Hi,

Thanks for the info----can you please email me the product code and all the necessary details.

I've emailed you the info Olabecee :)

please could you pm me the datails too hun? lena white (opi suppliers) are having a outrageous sale this week lots in sale take a look i orderd loads this morning!

Hi,

Could you pm me the details to please hun

Thanks

janine

x

I think we're all looking to maximise our profit margins at the moment with the credit crunch forcing us, as well as our customers to cut back. So I thought it might be an idea to post and share any good deals we may have seen online, at the warehouses etc.?

To start the ball rolling- My friend runs her own salon and said she'd been visited by a uniform rep who gave her a 10% discount off sale prices, so she kitted out herself and 4 staff for less than £12.50 each (and yes, that was including the VAT!:)). I've also used the same promo code and got myself a tunic and crop trousers for £18. Not sure if I'm allowed to say where from, or the code number according to S.G's rules? But Private message me if you want details.

I don't think posting this info would be breaking any site rules, as long as you are not actually the CEO of the uniform company trying to drum up some business lol!!! ;)

can i have details to please :D

Yes please hun can you PM me the details please!! :hug: x

please pm me to chick....:):)

i put on a post the other day about some £5 uniforms with a link and i didnt get a smack !

so get the details on the board for everyone to benefit from.

Can you PM me too about this, just looking for a new uniform so that would help.

Thanks

Carly x

The Craft Company Pallette Knives
Got these this morning, they are perfect for waxing:lol:
Was this the sort of thing you meant?

Hi Susie,

This is exactly the sort of thing:).

Has anybody tried getting their Kolinsky / sable brushes from an art & craft shop? They're much cheaper and the range of sizes and shapes is much broader than that of suppliers.

Rosie

Hi Susie,

This is exactly the sort of thing:).

Has anybody tried getting their Kolinsky / sable brushes from an art & craft shop? They're much cheaper and the range of sizes and shapes is much broader than that of suppliers.

Rosie

Unfortunately Craft shop brushes can oftn have the hairs held in the brush by glue....which then is dissolved by the monomer!! Leaving you with a bald brush!!!
Better to buy a brush specially made for the Nail Industry !

I don't think posting this info would be breaking any site rules, as long as you are not actually the CEO of the uniform company trying to drum up some business lol!!! ;)

I've just had to look up what 'CEO' is on wikipedia! lol

From what I've read on the rules, I'm not too sure about naming companies and wouldn't want to risk it being a newbie... Though it WOULD save my nail tips wearing away when replying... God bless C&P! :)

Rosie x

i put on a post the other day about some £5 uniforms with a link and i didnt get a smack !

so get the details on the board for everyone to benefit from.

Where can I find your post? £5's BRILLIANT!!

Rosie x

Where can I find your post? £5's BRILLIANT!!

Rosie x

use the search button and type in £5 uniform and something should pop up.
failing that, type angel fingers in and it should let you bring up my posts and you'll find it that way.

The Craft Company Pallette Knives
Got these this morning, they are perfect for waxing:lol:
Was this the sort of thing you meant?

These look really good. What size did you buy and how are you finding them compared with wooden spatulas?

I guess you would clean them straight away and then pop them in some barbacide to sterilise?

Hi thanks for the info can you please pm me their details
Thanks Emmawin:)

Latest posts

Back