business cards advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nuttynikki

Reaction score
hi all, just wanted to ask for advice, ive just passed 4 day fc and want to order business cards to hand out, could any of u tell me what info u put on yours? any advice,tips welcome
xx

i can tell you this go to www.vistaprint.com, they are free :green: i get mine from em and they are fab !!

Hi

I remember reading a thread a week or so ago where somebody said they put their price list on the back of their business cards. I think this is an excellent idea as you then would not necessarily have to pay out for separate flyers with your prices on. The cards were also from Vistaprint.

Anna xx

The only problem with this is when you come to change your prices you have to change your cards too. I did the same thing and ended up paying double.

foxxyzinha said:
Hi

I remember reading a thread a week or so ago where somebody said they put their price list on the back of their business cards. I think this is an excellent idea as you then would not necessarily have to pay out for separate flyers with your prices on. The cards were also from Vistaprint.

Anna xx

vista print is fab (250 free!!) however I cant use the service as it hasnt worked on my pc so trying to email them.

nuttynikki said:
hi all, just wanted to ask for advice, ive just passed 4 day fc and want to order business cards to hand out, could any of u tell me what info u put on yours? any advice,tips welcome
xx

Hi Nikki
I've uploaded a picture of my business card for you to see - it's my old one as I've changed my services and taken off my house number and street, just leaving my area, but you'll get the idea.

http://www.thenailgeek.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=1294&catid=member&imageuser=471

I've also put up one of the back of my cards too

HTH
Trin
xx

Mine have a Fab pic on the front with bus. name and tel no. and full price list on the back, my price list/ bus card is verticle so its a little different. I wouldnt really recommend this to you as you will be changing your prices as you progress and you dont need hundreds of cards at the beginning.
Instead of a price list on the back maybe just state the services you do, your slogan and product company logo?

hope this helps

Latest posts

Back