Business | Dermalogica Makes It Easier To Connect

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
Dermalogica are launching Dermalogica Connect - a new system designed to make sure it's easier than ever to do all things Dermalogica.

The new central hub can be used to access all your Dermalogica business support features such as the Business Centre, where you download your merchandising materials. You'll also have access to My Account, be able to order online and pay your invoices at any time of the day or night, whenever it suits you. You can get involved in My Education where you can manage you and your staff's training progress.

The new system can also offer you:

• Free website hosting - select from 3 different templates and upload your business content, treatments!
• Free online treatment booking system - link to your website.
• New! Design Centre, customise your business cards, posters and treatments menus.
• Dermalogica webshop affiliate - earn 20% commission excluding VAT through the Dermalogica webshop
• Dashboard Web Stats - track website visits, webshop referrals and online bookings through the unique dashboard
• Access to all documents to assist in the smooth operations of your business such as employee contracts, finance reconciliations, HR forms and more!
And coming soon!
• Social Media pages - Twitter and Facebook to connect with online customers
• Email templates – send monthly, weekly, birthday e-blasts to your client database keeping them up to date with instore promotions

Getting connected with Connect is done by email invitation from Dermalogica. If you require any further information regarding Dermalogica Connect please contact via [email protected] or 01372 363 600.

The web address is www.dermalogicaconnect.co.uk

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• dermalogica.jpg
    dermalogica.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 203
Last edited:
I guess they're doing this to try and get some clients back.
Personally, I wouldn't touch the company with a bargepole!

Latest posts

Back