Business partner wants me out - advice needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redz

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just returned from holiday to find that my business partner wants me out!!!

She is spouting out mis truths saying that it was the accountants idea when he has categorically stated it was hers and her partners idea.

So far she has changed access to the business account I have had no consultation from the bank as she has obviously pretended to be me using my passwords and pins etc - surely she cannot do this and has committed fraud???

I am planning on going to the salon later to gain access if I can as I am guessing in her underhand way she has changed the locks alarm code etc....

Am I right in assuming that I have every legal right to continue to gain access to the premises and recoup a wage from the business until i have been bought out formally and paperwork created to refelct this??

I am so bloody mad!!

sounds to me like you need to get advice from a solicitor hun, most of them offer free advice over the phone and can tell you what your rights are etc. What a horrible thing to do to you!! Hope you're ok, it'll be her loss x

You need proper legal advice my darling, this is the only thing that will tell you where you stand. Get on to it first thing in the morning, it will make you feel a bit more in control if you do something official about it.

Good luck :confused:

what a nightmare for you, and you must take immediate legal advice. I have never had a business partner so don'y know the specific rules but there cannot be a way that what your partner has done is legal. Best of luck x

You obviously need legal advice. I would most definitely contact your bank, without question, if she has posed as yourself this is an offence! I really hope you have a good outcome soon. X

How did she know your password and PIN?

Hi Doll

You come home fae a lovley holiday to being locked out off your business. That sucks!!! Call a lawyer and get what you entitled to. Good luck hun x

Latest posts

Back