Business | The Rise Of The Mobile Therapist

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I took your advice, and went full time mobile with my hair and beauty in November! Iv not looked back! It's been fab, I love my job :) thank you x

Im a mobile therapist & proud!. Its a fantastic job, I get to spend time with some lovely people & most have said that they get a better service because for the time I am there, its all about them. I have been trading for less than a year & until September when my youngest goes to school, I am part time. I am building my client base, offering some fantastic treatments, earning good money for the hours I work & enjoy it. Cant ask better than that. Here's to the future!!

As a newbie just starting out I am going to be mobile and home based with a view to having my own premises in the future , at the tender age of 35 I would personally feel very intimidated going for a position in a salon say against a fresh young thing just out if college so for me being mobile is allowing me to get a foot hold in the industry :)

My mobile business has boomed in recent years and from being an experienced therapist in many aspects of the industry being mobile is just as professional as a salon and if not you gain client trust more than a salon.

As a mobile therapist I feel as professional as a salon therapist. I wear my appropriate beauty tunic neat hair clean smart etc. I always oatch test. I fill out client consultations and give aftercare sheets. I sanitise all equipment have all my training insurance etc. Mainly tjough I have independence, choice of who I treat when I treat them and am gaining new friends along the way because the closeness is there. I love it.:)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ladies, may be missing a thread on here somewhere but wanted some input/advice?!

Lovely to hear such good stories about people setting up mobile! Have been on the verge of doing it for some time, have a couple of clients who have been family friends for a while, however was wondering how you have built up a client base etc, really want to jump in but I'm nervous and want it to work!

Any advice would be greatly received! I want a career that I love! :)

Thanks!
Gemma
X

Latest posts

Back