buying creative products in spain

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SA

Reaction score
Can any one help me I have posted in the past but not for a very long time my friend is moving to spain and is creative trained and would like to purchase creative products where is the nearest place

Thanks alot
sarah

I wanted to know that too. I did PM Geeg but my computer froze so I don't know if she got it. I think the suppliers are in Alicante but it may well be Geeg so PM her. Good luck.

I get mine from DN in leeds, had the order posted to my mum-in-laws and bought it back with me last week. they can't send to Spain but you can ask family to send it on for you.
they do have Creative suppliers in Spain, I had the number for a supplier in Barcelona but can't find it now... it might be found on the 'main' Creative site.
my brother is coming over in 10 days and he's bringing some more stuff over that I'm ordering tomorrow lol, bless him.
hth
x

found the number.... Creative Beauty 0034 932 74 73 75, its the code for the Barcelona area, they didn't mention any other suppliers so I take it that's the only one in Spain.
hth
x

Creative Beauty in Barcelona is the head office for Creative distribution in Spain, however they have sub distributors all over the country so there may very well be one near to where you are moving.

Ring the head office to ask for the nearest Creative distributor near to you.

Hi Geeg

do you happen to know if they have someone who speaks English at the Spanish head office? my Spanish isn't up to the standard of having a phone conversation yet.
It would make life so much easier by ordering 'within country' if you know what I mean, obviously not the Fabric# supplies but other stuff.

Thanks
Sandi x

Fantastic, thank you..... I'll give them a ring and bash the hell out of my credit card lol
x

Sarah
I've just had a conversation (in Spanish too, I'm so proud lol) with a lady at Creative Beauty, Barcelona...

she asked how much spanish I spoke and also how much I understand (which is a lot more than I speak, on the phone anyways, as it's so bloomin' hard without the aid of hand signals etc :eek: lol) and also asked if I use Creative already.

she took my name, home & mobile numbers and is going to get someone who speaks english to call me.....

I'm very impressed, will let you know where the distributors in Spain are located if I get a list from them.

Sandi x

Latest posts

Back