Caci machine insurance

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shellbert

Reaction score
I have recently started a lease on a Caci Facial machine and I have now been contacted by the lease company asking me either contact them within 30 days to say that I've organised my own insurance or they will start charging me £28 monthly plus an admin fee and they will carry on protecting it.
Does anyone use any reputable companies for machine insurance that they can recommend? It would be good to compare prices.

Many thanks
Michelle x

If you already have contents insurance, which I should hope you do(!), then you just need to contact your insurer and ask them to cover your machine and to write directly to the finance company to tell them your machine is covered. Normally insuring an expensive machine like a CACI will involve an increase in what you already pay in contents insurance, but it will probably be cheaper than a separate policy with a different insurer.

Last edited:
I just added mine to contents also! 😃

Thanks guys - seems the logical thing to do. Just wanted to ask if anyone did anything different. ☺️

Just a very quick comment we cover salon insurance and I think you will find that most brokers will be able to phone the lease company for you to confirm your insurance, this is what we would do

That's exactly what mine did!

Latest posts

Back