Caci training at Elstree

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shellbert

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has been down to Caci Headquarters for their training recently?
I'm from the Lakes so not familiar with that area at all! I'm staying at a Hotel nearby and want to know if there's a supermarket or retail park near by to save on meal costs etc?
Many thanks
X

We stay at the hotel just around the corner. Think it's called the village! Mostly just ate there and used the facilities and star bucks! When I went down I was myself and just found out who else was stating in same hotel and had dinner with them at night and some beauty chat. It was good, and a lovely hotel if you are in that one. One of the girls that drove down took me to a retail park but if def wasn't walking distance. Xx

Just wondering if anyone has been down to Caci Headquarters for their training recently?
I'm from the Lakes so not familiar with that area at all! I'm staying at a Hotel nearby and want to know if there's a supermarket or retail park near by to save on meal costs etc?
Many thanks
X

The village is kind of a bit on its own, it's not walking distance to anything although there is a petrol station just round the corner! But if you have a car there's loads withing about a 5-10 minute drive

Ps what hotel are you staying at?

Hi Emj
I'm staying at the Village Hotel.
Taxi driver said there was a Tesco nearby so if it's not raining tomorrow after training - I'll have a walk there.
Yeah saw the garage too. Xx

Latest posts

Back