Caci

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Claire1806

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm interested training with Caci im a Homebased salon. Done some research that isn't a lot in my local area.
I'm just wondering if there are any other home based salons have taken the big investment? And what are you views? Thanks x

Hi all, I'm interested training with Caci im a Homebased salon. Done some research that isn't a lot in my local area.
I'm just wondering if there are any other home based salons have taken the big investment? And what are you views? Thanks x
Hi claire I am
Currently Also considering investing in the caci machine I love the results but like you work from home worries that I won't make enoogh back ??

You would need to do a lot of marketing but once you get people in and having the treatment word of mouth should help. For Caci to work people initially have 10 treatments at least twice a week, after that every 4 - 6 weeks so you will get repeat custom. Most of my clients will not even wait as long as 4 weeks, they see results and want to keep them, the tight feeling is addictive!!

I have caci and wouldn't look at anything else. Friend who opted for other machines have now bought caci. For one simple reason. Their marketing is fantastic and people buy the caci name. We sold so many courses but we did it easily. Put an ad in the local mag about a caci evening with special offers and we had clients phoning to buy a course. It's a huge outlay but one that I've never regretted x

Latest posts

Back