Calling all West Midlands Nail Artists...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmaj

Reaction score
Hi,

My name is Emma and I am currently researching an article on Nail Art for the Channel 4 "Ideas factory" regional website. I would like to talk to any nail artists in the West Midlands (beginners or pro's)- especially anyone who is taking part in the 2005 Nailympics in London.

The article is aimed at advising young people of the different ways of making it as a nail artist/ technician- especially what qualifications, courses etc are the best to take.

If you are interested then please drop me an email to: [email protected] and Ill send you a few questions to answer, or you can reply to this thread.

Any help would be much appreciated and it would be a good opportunity for you to pass on all that worldly wisdom to the younger generation!

Thanks

Emma

Have sent you an email, whats it all about?

I have also emailed you Emma, sounds very interesting hope I can be of assistance.

Have sent you an email Emma as your project sounds really interesting!
Look forward to hearing from you!
:D

why just the west midlands ,if this is for info then what differnce does it make where you live?

I have done a little research myself for this guys so view http://westmidlands.ideasfactory.com/index.htm. I guess that as it is regional they will be looking for courses etc in that particular area. It's just as Emma said, a place where young people can go if they are looking to start a career in the nail industry to get advice and information.

(whoa, is that spooky or what just noticed their catch phrase ...... Get In, Get On, Get Creative.......... !!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Maybe wrong but i think the whole "ideas factory" is based in Birmingham i think it's for youngsters from the Birmingham area.

Please correct me if i'm wrong Emma

absolutly fab! said:
why just the west midlands ,if this is for info then what differnce does it make where you live?

Its just as Sassy says - I'm writing specifically for young people in the West Midlands who want to get into the Nail Art Biz...There are other regional websites within the main "Ideas Factory" base site for people interested in the subject who live in other areas but ive been asked to write with the WM in mind so i can give people a better idea of exactly where to get their info from.

However i will always welcome general info from nail artists in other areas! So cheers to everyone who has volunteered so far!!

hi Emma
i am entering the nailympics but im nt based nr brimmingham sorry but Grafton international are based in Tamworth you could speak to my Brand manager Sabrina Malik on 01827 253 322 as im sure she would be able to help on the nail art front :)

hth

Jess
xox

Have not had any correspondence from you yet or pm? when will you be contacting us?

Latest posts

Back